1. Plug&play, CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled ,Hi-Fi guaranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit, support Steering wheel operation
4. With imported Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source(MP3 MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory (LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install, no damage to original car decorations for different car models or car radios
1995-2005 Volvo C70
2001-2004 Volvo S40
1999-2009 Volvo S60
1999-2005 Volvo S80
2001-2004 Volvo V40
1999-2007 Volvo V70
1999-2007 Volvo XC70
1.Compatible with follow headunits with 8pin CD changer port: HU403, HU555 , HU601, HU603, HU605, HU611, HU613,HU803, HU650RDS(with Selector knob), HU850RDS(with Selector knob),
2.Not compatible with Volvo RTI Navigation.
3.Not compatible with following head units:HU650 without Selector knob, HU850 without Selector knob
4.Tested radios : HU-601,HU603
Cable to connect CD Changer Port：
For OEM radios : VW, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Acura, Lexus, Skoda Citroen, Fiat, Volvo, Mercedes, Nissan, Suzuki, Ford, Renault etc
For after market radios: Clarion ,Alpine, Blaupunkt, Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic, Pioneer, Becker, JVC etc
1: Pull out the unit from the car and touch the back of the unit for CDC port when the ignition is switched of.
2: Insert the CDC plug into the original car port correspondingly. Then insert the storage card.
3: Then check if the device works normally or not after power supply given from the car itself.
4: Put the wire harness into the proper and good place after the test successfully.