Provides easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitons on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve the same information as larger more expensive scanners.
1. Reads live PCM Data Stream!
2. Prints data via PC!
Update via internet
1. GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
2. for Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
3. for Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
4. Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
5. for Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
6. NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
7. All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Features & Benefits:
1. Work on all 1996 and later OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
2. Easily find out the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL).
3. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
4. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
5. View freeze frame data.
6. Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
7. Read live PCM data stream.
8. Display live O2 sensor test data.
9. Graph data (1996 and newer).
10. Read, store & playback live sensor data.
11. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
12. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French and German, etc.
13. Perform modules present test.
14. Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
15. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols.
16. Software upgradeable via optional upgrade kit.
17. Print data via PC.
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP 2000 (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP 2000 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud)
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
MaxiScan MS509 OBD II/EOBD Scanner supports all nine OBD II test modes on all OBD II compliant vehicles,with this technicians can diagnose complex problems accurately. This ergonomic scan tool, though sophisticated yet easy-to-use.
NOTE: Att.Please do not put the battery in,it will damage the ms509.
Just connect to the car and then start the car the screen will shows light.
1pc x Main unit of MS590 Code Scanner
1pc x 6-foot OBD II cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD User's Manual
1pc x for Carrying Bag
hi, What code reader is needed to connect to a 1998 renault clio?
Does the Autel Maxiscan ms509 measure your cars horsepower?
Maxiscan 509 wreck /bad
Good price, fast delivery,very useful
can change language,very well.thanks.
support Holland language, very nice.
Works well so far, service is good.
The Autel MaxiScan was a present for my son. He says I did a good choice because it help him in his everyday car diagnosis.
cheap item but good function, worth it .