|Will you pay for the Customs & Import Taxes?|
Understanding customs & import taxes
· Orders may need to clear customs in your country.
· Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
· Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
· Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
· Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.
|Before returning goods, please contact us first to discuss the issues you are having. 90% of the time we are able to sort out the problem by giving ... more info|