Best Quality IDS VCM II VCM2 Diagnostic Tool For Ford Mazda without WIFI
Ford VCM II diagnostic tool is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
IDS Software Version: V94
VCM II Multi-Language:
Ford VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
2. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
3. The VCM II and IDS provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
4. The VCM II will be required for a few new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords.
It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
Ford VCM II Function:
* Automatic vehicle recognition
* Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
* Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
* Guided Fault Finding
* New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
* Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
* Program New Keys
* Injector Coding
* Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
* DPF Regeneration
* Brake Bleeding
* Steering Angle Resets
* All Other Dealer Functions
*VCM 2 V94 version,can't connect with internet during you are installed the software,or your PC can't install V94 in future.What's more,this version must choose for 3 days trial version during installation,after 3 days,you need to change the date of your PC,you need to change the date per three days. All in all,is more better for you to install V86 version,this version will be more stable.
New version of VCM2 can support for Mazda software now,but you need to install Ford software and Mazda software in different laptop.
*VCM2 can support for Programmer keys and PCM Programmer,but it need to pay for it,you must to have an account on ford vcm2 website,this two function is not free. VCM2 can add for offiline programmer function now.
*For NEW FORD VCM II ( WORK %100 ) with latest software:IDS V94
Support ford cars from 1996 to 2013,can't do 24v vehicle.
Ford VCM II Packing List:
1pc x VCM2 interface
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD-DVD (Software IDS v94)
1pc x Plastic box
Q: What is the difference between VCM (SP10-T) and VCM II?
A: VCM do not support VMM, but VCM II support VMM as well as CFR