Software free update 1 year
1、This Product Doesn't Support for Suzuki 24v heavy truck
2、When you place an order, please tell us which software you need. for Every card just can be put on one car software.
If you need the other card,you can choose it in "Bought Together" on the website.
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flash's diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
1. Authentic GM software in theTech-2Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2. Support on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 to now, including North America GM, SGM, for Isuzu and for Opel.
3. Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4. Large, easy-to-read backlight screen.
5. RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech-2 Flash.
6. Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7. Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8. Bi-directional. The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
|Dimensions||12" * 6" * 2"|
|for Microprocessor||32 bit, 16 MHz|
|Memory||32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.|
|Communications||for Integral RS232 communication port.|
|Screen||3.8"*2.8" backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320X240 pixels.
Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once
05 for Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 for Buick Lacrosse (3.6L)
05 for Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 for Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 for Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 for Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 for Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 for Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 for Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 for Chevrolet for Corvette (6.0L)
05 for Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 for Chevrolet Trailblazer (5.3L)
05 for Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 for Chevrolet for Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 for Chevrolet for Malibu (3.5L)
05 for GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 for Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 for Pontiac for for GTO (6.0L)
05 for Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
1. SAAB English 148
2. OPEL English 126
3. Holden English 145
4. GM English 32.007
5. SUZUKI English 01.210.020
6. for ISUZU English K line 11.53
7. CAN line 107.021
1. Tech 2 Flash Tester
2. 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
3. CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
4. RS232 cable and user's manual
5. RS232. DB9 adapter
6. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
7. 12V Cigarette Lighter for Power Cable
8. SAE 16/19 Adapter
9. NAO 12/19 Adapter
10. Battery for Power Cable
11. Storage Case
12. TIS 2000 CD
Q: Can this product do coding?
A: Yes,it can do.
this device makes new ECU programming besides of all gm line keys programming?
Good morning . This scanner fit for models 2011, 2012 and 2013?
I see you say the tech 2 is not original, but can I update the software myself if I have access to the GM updating system.
Can I reprogram used keys for Holden Commodores 98-13 with this tool? Thank you.
Hello that such change mind, Id like to send me the total price with shipping to Mexico of the Tech-2 with cards: (Opel system),(Suzuky system),(Saab system) and (GM car system). and also the total price with shipping to Mexico of the ck-100 car key programer. Im going to pay by Western Union, so I would ask please if they can send me the steps to follow to pay and if I can pay with dollars. Thank you.
Does this do Holden ve key remotes also does it use tokens or anything ?
What's the difference between gm diagnostic scanner and autocom cdp?
how can i update the software if needed?
how much for one optional opel software?
the Candi interface seems not working fine. but i have tried to use it on some models.