GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden
Support the latest software, upgrade to the latest software not damage the machine and never crash, 2 years warranty.
Hardware can be upgraded, instruments will never fall behind
Software free update 1 year
Features & Functions
1. Authentic GM software in theTech-2Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2. Support on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 to now, including North America GM, SGM, Isuzu and Opel.
3. Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4. Large, easy-to-read backlight screen.
5. RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech-2 Flash.
6. Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7. Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8. Bi-directional. The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
GM Tech-2 Description
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flash's diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
Vetronix Tech-2 Specifications
12" * 6" * 2"
32 bit, 16 MHz
32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
Integral RS232 communication port.
3.8"*2.8" backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320X240 pixels.
Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once
GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick Lacrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet Trailblazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
1. SAAB English 148
2. OPEL English 126
3. Holden English 145
4. GM English 32.007
5. SUZUKI English 01.210.020
6. ISUZU English K line 11.53
CAN line 107.021
NOTE:When you place an order, please tell us which software you need. Each card just can be put on one car software. If you need more card, click here
1. Tech 2 Flash Tester
2. 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
3. CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
4. RS232 cable and user's manual
5. RS232. DB9 adapter
6. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
7. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
8. SAE 16/19 Adapter
9. NAO 12/19 Adapter
10. Battery Power Cable
11. Storage Case
12. TIS 2000 CD
NOTE: one card contains only one software
Q: Can this product do coding?
A: Yes,it can do.
You May Also Like
Vag Com 11.11 USB Cable VOLVO VIDA DICE Diagnostic Tool Launch Creader VI