Foxwell NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
Top 9 Reasons to Get NT301 Code Reader:
1. NT301 works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
2. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. They provide quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function.
3. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle
4. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
5. NT301 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any
suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
6. It reads freeze frame data, which allows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the malfunction indicator lamp was set.
7. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and more( Dutch,Russian,Hungarian, Italian)
8. With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and they are life-time free. Unique one-click update and
automatic update reminder let you stay current with the latest technology.
9. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys and 2.8" TFT color screen together make it extremely easy to use.
Foxwell NT301 Code Reader Features and Benefits:
1. Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
2. Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
3. Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data
4. Reads live O2 sensor/on-board monitor test data
5. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
6. Enhanced Mode 6 functions
7. Thousands of code troubleshooters to help you determine your engine problems faster and easier
8. FREE software and firmware updates with included USB cable
9. Prints data through computer
10. Limited one (1) year warranty
Foxwell NT301 Specification:
Display: 2.8"TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions of Packaging: 265x175x42MM
Dimensions of Carton: 530x525x336MM
1pc x NT301 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x NT301 User's Guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Software CD