This BMW Scanner will save you tons of trips to the Dealership and pay's for itself with one use! I recommend this product to all of my customers who own BMW's and plan on owning them for a long time. You can use this to do simple Service and Oil Light Resets to Scanning all available modules on the vehicle for errors with detailed descriptions! Clearing all of the errors in the whole car can be done with one button! Advanced customizable coding is available in the Instrument Cluster, Light Control Module, General Module, Airbag Module, Immobilizer, and other various modules depending on your equipment.
This device can be used for coding any recognizable module on the car. All you do is save the EEPROM file to your computer along with the Coding File. Then replace the defective module and write both files onto the new unit and you are good to go!
The software does not require a key, registration, activation, or monthly subscription.
It has been verified to work on Windows XP and Vista. Please be ready with your eBay user name for verification purposes.
Short functions list:
1. Determination of chassis, model, engine, gearbox and complete set
2. Searching of all units and reading:
3. identification data
4. odometer value
5. VIN and ADFG
6. programming info (UIF)
Reading and saving in files:
1. program memory
3. coding data
4. amount of DTCs and DTCs shadow-memory
5. live data
6. programming info (User Info Fields)
7. Copying ZCS (IKE - EWS) and FA (IKE - LCM) coding... and other functions in various units
"Unlocked" functions to show possibilities of full version:
1. DTCs description in DME MS43.0, EWS3, SRS MRS4
2. Clearing DTCs in same units
3. EWS-DME synchronization code in DME MS43.0
4. Live data in DME MS43.0, EWS3, SRS MRS2 and MRS4
5. Status of all keys in EWS3
6. EWS3 coding data interpretation
7. Equipment correction in SRS MRS4